Hikari Betta Bio-Gold 20g
A Powerful Color-Enhancing Diet developed after considerable research into the nutritional requirements of bettas.
Hikari® Betta Bio-Gold® has been developed after considerable research into the eating habits and nutritional requirements of bettas. This floating pellet has been carefully balanced to meet the nutritional needs of your pet. The inclusion of premium-select fish meal which provides a superior protein source, Astaxanthin, which helps enhance coloration, Grape Seed Extract (polyphenol), which has been shown to reduce the impacts of aging and Spirulina, which naturally offers a high concentration of usable vitamins, make this a daily diet perfectly suited for bettas and their high stress nature. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
- Optimally Balanced Nutrition Bettas Require
- Contains Ingredients Uniquely Beneficial To Bettas
- Floating Pellet
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Reduces water quality problems
- More economical
- Will not cloud the water
- Expect Natural, Brilliant Colors
- Rich in natural color enhancers
- Bio-Technology provides superior color enhancement
- Reduces color fading
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Promotes a long, healthy life
Perfectly Sized Pellet:For a 1.5 inch betta (from tip of nose to base of tail, before fin), feed three pellets of Betta Bio-Gold up to three times daily. Add 1 pellet per 1/4 inch of growth, never feeding more than 5 pellets at one feeding. Additional feedings can be made if they are at least three hours apart and at least that amount of time before all lights are out in the room. During feedings, feed one pellet at a time and make sure the betta completely consumes each pellet. Do not overfeed. Overfeeding can be detrimental to the betta and the water quality. Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.